In accordance with the expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010 (Republic Act No. 9994), TANAY WATER DISTRICT is granting 5% discount to the water bills of concessionaires who are Senior Citizens, with the following conditions:
- The Senior Citizen must be a resident of the household.
- Consumption should not exceed 30 cubic meter per month.
- The privilege is granted per household regardless of the number of Senior Citizens residing therein.
- Customer Account should be registered under the name of the Senior Citizen for more than a year.
- Renewal of Discount Availment should be done annually.
Documentary Requirements for the availment of Senior Citizen Discount:
- Accomplished Application Form Download Form
- Proof of Age (Senior Citizen Card or Certificate from Barangay)
- Proof of Billing
- Proof of Ownership (TCT, OCT, Barangay Certificate)
- Authorization Letter and valid ID (if applying trough representative)